Monday, January 16, 2012

Visiting the Church in Monett



;

We made it to Monett. So far we have been shown much hospitality. We've been taken horse back riding.  And we have gotten to renew our youth with some trampoline jumping :)  I have been very edified here to see large families seeking to be true disciples of Christ. Many men would use the excuse of a family to keep him from going to the streets with Christ's message, but not here in Monett. The men have been faithful to hit the street corners in the cold of night (burrrr) in hopes to touch someones heart with the message of Christ.  They are conveniently located in such a way that they can travel to neighboring states with the Gospel Message.  The women have also been an edification of grace in service, given to hospitality, and happily caring for their families.  Hope to share more in the coming days.

5 comments:

  1. :) that was a refreshing way to enjoy Creation; I don't think I've done that in all my adult life?! Maybe I should do it more often.

    We are so thankful and blessed to have you all here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Joanne. I did not realize you never road a horse. Praise God for giving us this time together in fellowship sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that I've NEVER rode a horse :) just that I never did it as an adult that I can remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I wish South Africa was also like the country, Monett!

    ReplyDelete