Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Update

I heard recently that we disbanded as a group, wow this is news to us. obviously this is not true, in fact we feel stronger than ever as a brotherhood . As Gideon's army  got smaller it got stronger so too we feel
more effective and like minded . We see growth in realistic and practical ways. Not in numbers. Remember Jesus said “ fear not little flock ”. We are happy and content where God has our little community today. In his time and if he wills more will get involved.But its not our will be done remember, but his will be done Amen.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I feel I'm probably the source of this error. I meant you had disbanded from the property & I guess that I didn't make it clear.-Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure vanessa. I didnt know who made the comment, I just heard it was made and wanted to clarify. Im traviling across the country with my family but am heading back to ZR very soon. I heard mike hooked us up with a bunch of wood for the winter, thank you, God bless. Br.teyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looking forward to you stopping in here!

    ReplyDelete